cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created vs Saved

I hate this switch to created vs saved pins. There's a false implication that I did not "create" the photography on my boards just because I saved my work from another site (my eBay store). Now, when you go to my Pinterest main page there's just a few created pins. It looks weak. I saved THOUSANDS of pins of my own photography and they're all on saved boards. My customers are asking me if my photos were created by other people. My work is no longer fully associated with me. This dilutes my brand and my Pinterest site is no longer useful to my business. This is a huge loss and I've grieving it deeply. Much time and effort spent on this site and this change is really lousy. Can anyone help with this problem? Any way to migrate saved pins to created? Could I switch back to an earlier version of the site? I uploaded these pins first (before they were available to the public), but (because I used the extension to add them from another site) they're showing as saved instead of created. In Google Image search results, they're not even attributed to me or my account. They track back to other people's accounts. Someone, please help!

1 Kudo
3 Replies
PinataQueenbyDoreen

Hello, I'm new to this community, but not to pinterest.  I was wondering if you ever found a solution?  I'm dealing with somewhat the same issue.  My pins, from my products off of my etsy site (which is claimed) are not showing up under my created pin except for one.  How do you get pins to show up under the created tab not just the saved?

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Just visiting

I'm not familiar with linking with Etsy, but I've found that if you use the Pinterest scheduler tool ("create pin"), upload the image directly from your hard drive, then link to your (Etsy) page under the "add destination link", the pin should show up under the 'created' tab. It's a little extra work, but it could help you.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michaelbliss you are correct! If you create the Pins natively, then you can link to your Etsy page and it should show up in the 'Created' tab. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo