cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created tab and search suggestions have disappeared

rustiqueuk
Just visiting

Hi!

I was taking a look at my business account today to see how my scheduled pins were going but for some reason the layout of my profile has changed: there aren't a created tab and a board tab and scheduled pins do not display like they used to. I'm just having the list of all my boards. Also I'm not having search suggestions anymore.

This is the same on every profile I look at. Has anyone experienced the same "glitch"?

Browser(s) up to date and extensions deactivated.

Thanks!

1 Kudo
2 Replies
rustiqueuk
Just visiting

Hi again

@PinterestGabbySorry to post again here but I cannot access any of my scheduled pins, nor can I see the created tab. I have this issue on browser and mobile app but for some reason the mobile works well.

I've contacted the Pinterest support 4 days ago but haven't got an answer. If there's something very simple that I'm missing just let me know!

Basically my profile goes directly to the saved tab and I can't access the created one - this happens on every profiles I look at.

Thanks!

1 Kudo
mollysuberthorpe
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  My Created and Saved tabs are also missing, and Pinterest customer support has also not answered my inquiry. This is very frustrating! I run a second Pinterest account for another business and its buttons still show…. 

mollysuberthorpe.com
0 Kudos