cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could my account still be blacklisted in some way?

londonfieldsdesign

When I first started my business account it was almost instantly deactivated by Pinterest's spam filters when I was in the middle of creating a board - it was then reinstated within 12hrs with a brief apology for the mistake.

I've been pinning for over a week and had almost zero impressions and I suspect the 11 followers I have might be bots 😞

I didn't expect to be flooded with activity but I didn't expect to be completely invisible.

My personal account had genuine followers that just built up naturally over time that started almost immediately and even though I hardly pin there anymore I'm still getting repins daily.

Is there something wrong with my business account? Any help greatly appreciated.

1 Kudo
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@londonfieldsdesign 

Hi there glad you made it to the PBC!

I read through your post and let me just say that NO you are not doing anything wrong not unlike your Personal Account your Business Account will take time to build up. "If you pin they will come" timing is everything on Pinterest and ensuring that your posting good content on a regular basis will bring you all the Pinterest Love ❤️

Check out these links to articles written by other Pinterest Pioneers here on the PBC for more info and other ideas that you can use to help move your Business Account 👇🏻

Creator Tips and Tricks 

Ways To Get Started On Pinterest & The PBC 

Pinterest Marketing Expert Actionable Tips for Using Pinterest Trends Tool in 2022 

My Top 3 Tips for Using the PBC  

Staying Agile with Your Pinterest Strategy Will Prevent Your Impressions and Traffic From Tanking 📈 

My Pinterest traffic is completely gone 

I hope this helps you Lisa.

4 Kudos