cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming WordPress on Pinterest

shimouva
Just visiting

Hi,

when you claim a WordPress website and install the "HTML Tag" basically follow all the instruction, but it doesn't show the glob icon and checkmark beside your domain what you do ? Do you Unclaim it and try to reclaim it again

Any advice will be appreciated

🤗 !

1 Kudo
11 Replies
realsouthamericafit
Loves to help

@shimouva Hi 👋

I just saw your post and to let you know that when I searched your profile on Pinterest it is coming up and showing that it has been verified (the little checkmark is there) perhaps logout and log back in or reload the page to see if that will help.

I hope this helps you Lisa.

👉If my answer helped resolve your question please click Accept As Solution below.

Thank You Lisa

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: southamerica.fit Thanks Lisa!
1 Kudo
shimouva
Just visiting

Hi @realsouthamericafit 

Thank you very much for taking the time to help !

But it's not for me but for another account! She was on blogpost.com website and then transition to Wordpress ! so when you type her old blogpost domain it's redirected automatically to her new website domain , I tried to unclaim her old URL on Pinterest and Claimed the new domain, I received an email from Pinterest that her website is claimed but on her profile, it displays the .blogpost.com domain which when click it takes to the new domain but still no glob icon or checkmark beside the website

I don't know what to do ?

1 Kudo
realsouthamericafit
Loves to help

@shimouva That definitely sounds like a support issue - You can file a ticket here 👉File A Ticket  click on Creators & Creative Tools then from the drop down click on Claim Website or Social Media

Unfortunately I don't think you can fix that without the help of Pinterest.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

1 Kudo
shimouva
Just visiting

I was keeping the ticket as the last solution, I thought maybe someone in the community experienced that !

Thank you very much, Lisa, for trying to help!

@realsouthamericafit 

1 Kudo
realsouthamericafit
Loves to help

@shimouva Hi no worries I am just sorry I couldn't offer you more help on this but based on what I read and tried myself the only viable option left is to get Pinterest to look at this.

I am tagging @PinterestRenato in on this to see if he can reach out to support on your behalf - I am sure it is just a little glitch somewhere.

Please keep coming back to the PBC and contribute.

Lisa

👉Heads Up - I have created a Youtube Channel Pinterest Chronicles....Geeking Out On All Things Pinterest & The PBC

Its a new channel and I am getting more and more content done right now I have about 3 videos with more to come on how to on Pinterest - please check it out if you're interested or pass it on to someone who might benefit from it. 

1 Kudo
shimouva
Just visiting

Thank you very much Lisa !

I Subscribed to your YouTube Channel 😊 and I know that I'm going to learn from you a lot

@realsouthamericafit 

1 Kudo
shimouva
Just visiting

@PinterestRenato 

I included these screenshots! what do you advise me? I'll appreciate your help 😊

Screenshot(20).pngScreenshot(24).pngScreenshot(25).png

1 Kudo
realsouthamericafit
Loves to help

@shimouva Hi that's so great thank you - if you keep coming back to the community I have no doubt I will learn a lot from you to.

Lisa

1 Kudo
PinterestSusana

Hi @shimouva!

It seems like the website is redirecting to the one you already have claimed (as shown on the screenshot you've sent).

So, just like @realsouthamericafit (thank you btw!), I would recommend filing a ticket to our support team so they can help you remove that URL from the profile page and instead keep the already claimed one.

Let me know if you need anything else!

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
1 Kudo