cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Board Covers

mzmanerz
Just visiting

Hi!

I always have trouble with changing my board covers. Any picture I choose aligns in the box dimensions (in the edit board cover section) but when I hit the button 'Done' (twice), go completely out and back onto my page to see how the board cover looks, I notice the picture drops down in the box and 1/2 the picture is not showing or aligned in the box dimensions given.

I know that there is a cursor to move the picture around in the box to align the picture I choose within the box dimensions given but that does not work.  At one point, that feature used to work but not for some time now.  I set it and it still drops down, missing 1/2 the board cover picture.

I can not believe no one else has experienced this issue as I searched in the chat and am not seeing anything about this.  It drives me so crazy as I take a lot of time making sure my overall page looks a certain way.

Please advise.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
thehalcyonhive
Posts regularly

This happens to me too.  However, I don’t stress about it anymore.  When users come to your profile they land on your created tab by default (or shop if you have your catalog set up). To see your boards, they would have to click to the “saved” tab which not many people do.  So I just focus on creating story pins and high-quality pins that users will want to engage with on my “created” tab.

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@mzmanerz   Hi there & welcome to the community. I've had the same problem for years. I've filed a few support requests/tickets over the years & never got any response & nothing was ever fixed *sigh*. Funny you should post this, because I was getting ready to create a long detailed post regarding this issue, with screen shots!

The only picture that ever shows up on the board cover is the very top part of the image on the pin & it's dimensions are square - 600 x 600 - 1000 x 1000 & so on.

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Earth Day & Cinco de Mayo & Mother's Day
2 Kudos
mzmanerz
Just visiting

Thank you so much Foodie Home Chef for responding, I don't feel like I was losing my mind anymore! LOL

0 Kudos
mzmanerz
Just visiting

Thank you so much @thehalcyonhive !

1 Kudo
lj799877
Just visiting

This happens to me too.

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Oh no @mzmanerz you are definitely not losing your mind. I'll bet there are millions out there with the same issue! I'm like you, I work hard at my page with boards & like it to look "just right" and this issue really puts a kink in that effort.

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Earth Day & Cinco de Mayo & Mother's Day
1 Kudo
gunturhakim22

Hi foodiehomechef,

Thank you so much for sharing how to change the broad covers,

I want to change that at official pinterest for my site

best regards

1 Kudo