cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Main Picture of Pin Products Created From Shopify Feed

arthackergallery
Just visiting

After linking my shopify store to my business interest account I am noticing the pins created seem to be randomly assigning different pictures into the main pin picture, for instance I sell a lot of framed art and in my product picture I have the back of the framed picture, not the most glamorous picture but it is helpful to have in the product pic spread.  the problem now is in some pins this back picture is now the main pin picture, and I want the main pin picture to be of the actual front framed art, anyone know how to fix this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Unfortunately Pinterest uses an algorithm and other factors to determine which images are featured. 

I highly recommend that you remove images that aren't visually appealing. However, I do realize that some people want to see your product images from all sides. But at this point there is no other solution.

Anna Bennett

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Unfortunately Pinterest uses an algorithm and other factors to determine which images are featured. 

I highly recommend that you remove images that aren't visually appealing. However, I do realize that some people want to see your product images from all sides. But at this point there is no other solution.

Anna Bennett
1 Kudo
PinterestDebora

Hi @arthackergallery welcome to PBC! @pinterestmarketingexpert that's right, thanks for helping out! For products with multiple supporting images (such as side-views, back-views, close-up images, etc.) Pinterest will create a Pin selecting the 1 (one) image we predict will be best-performing among all supporting images. This prediction is based on Pinterest algorithms and user data. We've heard your feedback that we don't always automatically chose the best display image for your products! We're working on functionality to make the main images shown on Pinterest merchant-selectable. In addition to this, we are working on improvements to be able to show all your supporting product images at once in a single Pin. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

3 Kudos