cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Repin Video Pins

countrychiccott
Just visiting
Labels (2)

I usually upload my new video pins and go in once and week and repin them to other relevant boards. This afternoon all of them don't have a repin option. Some have only been pinned to one board but there is no option allowing me to pin it again. Are we not allowed to repin our own pins any longer? Will this eventually affect photo pins as well as video pins? Could this be a glitch and if so how should I report it? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya @kaileybrumwell @countrychiccott! Wanted to follow-up on this thread here. In order to share your video pin to multiple boards, you must be viewing the video pin from your board and then click 'Save' to save the pin to whatever desired board you choose. 

Hope this helps! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
7 Replies
kaileybrumwell
Just visiting

I checked after seeing this, and the same thing is happening on an account I manage. Hoping it is a glitch. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging, @countrychiccott! We'll share with our team and try and get some insight. 🕵️‍♀️

cc: @kaileybrumwell 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya @kaileybrumwell @countrychiccott! Wanted to follow-up on this thread here. In order to share your video pin to multiple boards, you must be viewing the video pin from your board and then click 'Save' to save the pin to whatever desired board you choose. 

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
countrychiccott
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby Just tried that and there is no save option. Attaching a screenshot and this is the pin if you need it: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/164099980160536784/?nic_v1=1a21PQ2YTdGbZCA0kxlVGXxSbLVbrNp1FWwSByZkRqs...

vid pin.JPG

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Appreciate the screenshot, @countrychiccott! Just checked with our team and we've confirmed that this is a known issue and we're working on a fix. We'll update in this thread once we know more but in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out if you have other questions! 

fyi: @kaileybrumwell 

2 Kudos
kaileybrumwell
Just visiting

Just confirming that mine looks the same as @countrychiccott ! Thanks for the update Gabby!

1 Kudo
countrychiccott
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby thank you so much for checking into this! It really helps!

1 Kudo