Cannot publish Idea Pin

ericchengphoto
Just visiting

I tried publishing idea pins using the iOS app, using the desktop browser etc, every time I click "Publish", it shows the following message:

Desktop: "Timed out on processing video with uploadId 5202874307771934483"

iOS: "Hmm...it looks like your Idea Pin didn't publish. Try publishing again, or store your draft and try again later."

I've updated to the newest app, I've deleted the app, and reinstalled it. I've restarted my phone, tried different images etc. Still unable to publish.

I've seen these questions asked a few times in this community but there isn't a solution yet. Please help 🙂

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ericchengphoto welcome to the PBC! @michaelbliss you are correct. Pin creation is temporarily down and our engineering team is working to resolve this issue ASAP. We appreciate your patience! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @ericchengphoto ! Welcome to the PBC! I'm having the same issue, most likely a glitch.

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ericchengphoto welcome to the PBC! @michaelbliss you are correct. Pin creation is temporarily down and our engineering team is working to resolve this issue ASAP. We appreciate your patience! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
ericchengphoto
Just visiting

Thanks! Great to know I'm not the only person.

0 Kudos
AongaLab

Hi, I have the same issue on website.

0 Kudos