cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Delete Business Account Without Deleting Personal Account

goldstreamva
Just visiting

Hello Pinterest Community!

I'm new to this forum so want to hello to you all!

I'm working with a client who has been using a personal Pinterest account as her business account. She tried to convert her personal account to a business account but accidentally created 3 business accounts in the process. We've gone in and successfully deleted 2 of the business accounts but now we can't delete the final business account without Pinterest also deleting her personal account.

We've reached out to the Pinterest help desk 3 times in the past 2 weeks and haven't heard anything beyond the initial email of our request being received. 

Does anyone have any tips on how to delete that last business account that is attached to her personal account so that we can correctly convert her personal account to a business account?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

1 Kudo
2 Replies
realsouthamericafit
Loves to help

@goldstreamva Hi glad you made it to the community.

I have made a  short video for you (I prefer video to writing) the link is below - try this workaround and please let me know if this works for you I think it will.

👉Video Link: Account Changes - Deactivate 

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: southamerica.fit Thanks Lisa!
1 Kudo
PinterestRenato

Hi, @goldstreamva, and welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy it!

I can see that @realsouthamericafit has kindly shared a video (thanks for that!) that I believe is quite helpful already. So, I am just adding here a piece of information. If a linked business account has an active Ad account, a campaign running currently, or maybe an unpaid bill, you won't be able to close it. If this is the case, it is imperative to reach out to our support team, providing the account username or the email address associated. For that reason, I kindly ask you to try to reach out to them again, and if you receive an automated response, reply to it asking for more help. Let me know if it works, please!

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
2 Kudos