cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see or edit descriptions on pins

tatani5744

Hello! I have exactly the same problem....
I can't see or edit the descriptions, could someone help me?

Could it be because the account is relatively new?

Programadora de la calculadora RFC online
2 Kudos
BigSmileHappyEyes

So, this has been going on since at least last August. I'm writing on March 11 2021 and there is STILL NO FIX.  Does Pinterest just not care? If so, then say that. Otherwise, why not make the editing of pins a priority so people can actually get full use of the platform?

5 Kudos
inikolopoulou

Hi, I am able to edit some of the descriptions of pins, many others however do not even show the description in order for me to change them. This is really inconvenient🙁

2 Kudos
inikolopoulou

And I am referring to my business account @Irishandmadeart😊

0 Kudos
wptasty
Just visiting

We're seeing pin descriptions disappearing entirely on pins, in favor of post or page descriptions. @PinterestGabby can you confirm if this a product decision or a glitch? Thank you! 

3 Kudos
offsetvinylfilm
Just visiting

same - I can't edit descriptions -

2 Kudos
offsetvinylfilm
Just visiting

I can't edit descriptions a newer pins as well -bummerScreen Shot 2021-04-05 at 11.07.26 PM.png

2 Kudos
myglamorista

I can edit both title and description but the pin does not get updated. All my pins show the same description (I think it comes from the original website post). Even if the pins have different unique descriptions they are all showing the same 😞

1 Kudo
springerlidia

On Pinterest app the same. 🙂

1 Kudo
djbullet985

Thanks for posting this. I agree with you whole-heartily, as I took a lot of pride in posting accurate and concise information on all my pins if it was at all possible. The "Notes" are totally useless if no one can see it but you!

Also, I can't organize my pins and boards, as there is no Moving or Copying between my boards anymore. I've also noticed that I can't follow some people. WTH!

I honestly don't know if I can handle any more of their "improvements".

2 Kudos