cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see or edit descriptions on pins

homesewnbyus
Just visiting

I do not see a fix or update on this issue and I also have the problem on some pins. It seems to be for just one board but I would like to be able to correct them. Thank you!

1 Kudo
heidicollings

Yes I am having the same issue & it is a HUGE PROBLEM for us!

2 Kudos
Renmiri1
Just visiting

Same issue here, seems to have started late January

1 Kudo
jenny876

I am having the same problem.  Super frustrating!  I wish Pinterest would quit making changes that don't make sense and just make it difficult for many of their users 😞

3 Kudos
palmettonorth
Just visiting

Newbie here but just set up my account and see this same thing on pins that were autopopulated when I linked to my Etsy account.   The pins I manually created, I can edit the description, but the ones that were pulled in from Etsy look like what you are seeing.

1 Kudo
acailawenart

I have the same problem. I just converted my account from personal to business. I cannot edit any pin's title or description. And, while it says "public note" on the mobile app, when I go onto the website, it says that it's a "Note to Self," which tells me no one but me will ever see it. If this is how things are going to be going forward, I may as well downgrade back to a personal account and just continue to use it as a personal mood board. There is no point in posting any of my own work on here if I can't even say what it is or add hashtags. What's the point? I may as well focus on other platforms and just let this one go. It's not worth the effort.

As if not having a home feed isn't bad enough.

3 Kudos
tailwind
Loves to help

This thread seems to have picked up again. The recommendation is to file a ticket. Either there is a glitch that can be fixed, or it is a product decision and they are open to feedback. 

~ Alisa

Tailwind
Create, schedule, publish, analyze - Pinterest marketing is all in one with Tailwind. Free trial.
0 Kudos
marinaborgesblog

I'm having the same problem when I schedule pins using Canva or Tailwind.

I only can edit the pins I create on Pinterest. 😕

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Indeeeeed this thread is pickin' back up again, @tailwind! Looking into it... 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
tailwind
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby You're the best 🙂 

~ Alisa

Tailwind
Create, schedule, publish, analyze - Pinterest marketing is all in one with Tailwind. Free trial.
0 Kudos