cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Get Catalog Approved due to Shipping policy and don;t know why

kellylamoree
Just visiting

I have been trying to get my merchant catalog approved and keep getting rejected, with the message that it violates merchant guidelines because my website does not have a shipping policy. Which it does. It is there with a link for all to see, On the product page there is a hyperlink to shipping. I have read the guidelines up and down and still don't know where I'm going wrong. Any suggestions?

1 Kudo
2 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@kellylamoree Well, it happened to me too. Which means you should improve your shipping policy, after making some changes and progress I managed to install a healthy catalaog, yet I again got rejected 🙂 Hope it won't happen to you as well. Good luck!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kellylamoree, welcome to the Business Community and thanks for flagging. When you received a rejection email for the shipping policy, there's a section that allows for you to file an appeal. Did you submit one? If you haven't, there's two ways you can submit an appeal. 

1. If you go to your Business profile and navigate to Ads > Catalog > View Issues, there will be an appeals form you can fill out. Please be sure to be very thorough in filling out this form. I've attached a screenshot of what the form looks like!
  2. You can file a ticket with our team who will be able to review. This link goes directly to our team that handles these types of inquiries.

Let us know if you have any questions and thanks again for coming to the community! Hope to see you around. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos