cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create a product catalog from a Wix shop?

forpoly
Just visiting

I'm new to this and am having a difficult time figuring out how to (or even if I can) do this with a Wix shop.  On my Wix site, I can't find a  .csv .tsv or .xml  source file to upload my catalog to Pinterest.  Does anyone have experience with this?  Thanks!

2 Kudos
8 Replies
TylerMacD
Just visiting

I am trying to accomplish the same thing. Would love help from anyone that has figured this out. Thank you!

1 Kudo
msrussell

did you figure this out?  i have been working on it for days and getting nowhere!

0 Kudos
pinperfectstudios
Just visiting

Hi 🙂 

Do you have a Facebook Shop connected to Wix? If so, you should be able to use that to connect to pinterest. Here's how to export wix products: https://support.wix.com/en/article/wix-stores-exporting-products

0 Kudos
bhomecollection_uk

Hi, Thanks for sharing information, Pinterest does not have option to upload CSV file, instead need a URL link, if you please guide how to create CSV external Link for Wix Catalog. My wix shop is already connected with Facebook

0 Kudos
ateliercocotier

Hi there, 

I'm having the same issue. Did you already resolve it? 

Kind regards

0 Kudos
julidebijoux

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue. I would like connect my wix catalog

Did you already resolve it? 

Kind regards

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi everyone, 

For Catalog implementation, we have this article that among many topics provides links to certain platform tutorials. However, Wix is not one of them. Maybe a good option for you is to reach out to the Wix support team to check if they have special instructions for implementing Pinterest features such as the Pinterest tag and Catalogs. I hope it works out for everyone!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
cunningia

We just followed this video to create public url from Google sheet csv

https://youtu.be/fOg2nvHkfT8

Follow and generate the publicly accessible CSV file link in Google Sheet. Schedule your data import and update into WordPress via Google Sheet in WP Ultimat...
0 Kudos