cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business hub behaving erratically with ads

Highlighted

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Pinterest for business and have tried to run my first few ads in recent days. However I am having an erratic experience with the Business Hub Ads area.

Yesterday I could not list my ads when using a browser. Today I access the Business hub and I can see a summary of my Ads under 'Your Recent Ads'. Two are marked active, though only one has a day or so to run as yet. Neither have garned impressions nor cost me anything as yet.

If I click on one of the active Ads, I am taken to the Ads Page. Where none of my Ads appear, no matter what filters I use. 

A few days ago I was only able to see the Ads I created via the browser in the mobile App. They would be created,  approved shortly after, previewable in-app, and then not listed in the Ads page.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing, or tell me of any gotchas with the Business Hub that might be causing me my Ads to be difficult to find in there?

As I am completely new to Ads, I also do not yet understand why I have no impressions despite setting a daily budget of £3.00 and limiting my audience to the extent that the Ad creation process stated I should get 70-114 impressions per day for the keywords and audiences I set.

I am probably making assumptions or newbie mistakes, it would be good to know!

Cheers,
Anthony

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Anthony! Welcome to the PBC. 🙂 Sorry to hear you're running into issues with seeing your ads! Mind if I dig into this and follow-up with you here? If you'd prefer a quicker response, you can always file a ticket with our Help Center. The PBC is not a staffed support channel right now, so it takes us a bit longer to troubleshoot issues when working with our support team. Appreciate your understanding and patience! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

That would be great, thank you!

My apologies for the tardy response. 

0 Kudos