cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Account Suspension

christmasstars
Just visiting

Hi,
Just wondering roughly how long it currently takes for staff to reply re a business account suspension?

I got a notice saying that my account had been suspended for spam (NOT THIS ACCOUNT) but I have not taken part in ANY activity that could be viewed as spam in my opinion.

I got a note from Pinterest which read.

Jun 29, 2020, 11:35 AM PDT

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. It looks like your Pinterest account is suspended.

Our team of experts will review your account. We'll send you another email with the results of our review.

Thanks,
The Pinterest team

Thanks for contacting us about Pinterest. We've retired the email address you used, and our team won't be able to answer your request. To get support, please submit your request again using the form in our Help Center. (https://help.pinterest.com/contact).

I have had the Pinterest account for a long time and given the Covid 19 outbreak had time to start building the account back up.

I have messaged Pinterest twice now through the contact form and heard nothing back so far. I totally get that they will be short staffed but was just wondering roughly how long it might take and if there's anything else I can do.As I say I haven't taken part in any spam activity and would really like the opportunity to plead my case.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @christmasstars, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Business Community. Our team strives to respond to community members regarding account appeals within 24 hours. If you fill out this contact form, it'll go directly to the team that handles these account-specific questions. Hope this helps, and thanks again for coming to the community!  

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos