cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Account Suspension

Highlighted

Hi, I tried to log to our Pinterest Business yesterday (June 17) but was notified that my account has been suspended for violating the community guidelines. We only pin from our company's website and we pin to our own boards, I am not sure what we did wrong, we never received an email to explain why our page was suspended. We run a very successful page with over 2.7million views. my whole income depends on Pinterest, I lost 70% of my traffic overnight. I greatly appreciate it if you can give us our page back and if we did anything wrong, It would be great if you can let me know what we are doing wrong and it won't happen again. @PinterestJanice @PinterestGabby

My account details are:

- My business page user name is: mosaicslab

- Business page URL: https://www.pinterest.com/mosaicslab

- Email address is: mosaics.lab@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your help. 
Chad
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted

Hi there, My business page has been suspended on June 17 without any prior notice or explanation. We never spam and only pin /user-id/6" target=_blank>@PinterestGabby. I mostly rely on traffic coming from Pinterest (paid and organic) for my business, losing this traffic means losing my business. 

My account details are:

- My business page user name is: mosaicslab

- Business page URL: https://www.pinterest.com/mosaicslab

- Email address is: mosaics.lab@gmail.com

Thanks a lot for your help. 
Chad
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @chadkassis, thanks for coming to the community and sharing your experience, we completely understand your frustration. For account appeals, please file a ticket here so it routes to the right team who handles these issues. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @PinterestGabby Thank you so much for replying to my note. I filed a ticket a couple of days ago but haven't heard from Pinterest yet. I really hope this gets resolved asap, it is unfair that a very successful page gets suspended for no obvious reason and without any explanation or warning. If you don't mind me asking, can you please expedite the issue? Thank you so much for your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hi Chad, I'm retagging @PinterestGabby & @PinterestJanice for you, as it seems the tag in your message didn't work... there's a typo.

Please visit my Pinterest page: Foodie Home Chef Thanks, Simone
Currently pinning to: Salad Recipes & BBQ Recipes
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @chadkassis , welcome to the community! Thanks for sharing your concern here. As this is a public site I recommend removing your email from your post. Have you submit a ticket for help with your issue? Unfortunately, the Business Community is not a staffed support resource so filing a ticket is the best route for assistance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to help where we can, @chadkassis. Looks like @PinterestJanice replied to your other note on this but as she stated, the Pinterest Business Community not a staffed support channel, therefore filing a ticket is your best route for finding a solution with your account. 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby and @PinterestJanice, I just got back my account, I am so happy!!! Support said that it got suspended by mistake. Thank you so much both of you for being there for me when I needed you most. I can't wait to continue to contribute to Pinterest and this community. 

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done! I got the page back a few minutes ago, I am thrilled!!! Support said that it got suspended by mistake. Thank you so much for your support throughout this and for bringing to my attention this amazing forum! 

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

So happy this was able to get resolved, @cckassis!! Thanks for being a part of our community. 😊

0 Kudos