cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Account Suspended

copcakegirl

Hello.

I am a new blogger, and have just started to learn how to use Pinterest to drive traffic to my blog. I have had a personal Pinterest account for years, and have never experienced any issues. I received an email this evening, saying my account has been suspended for spammy behaviour. I have read the rules, and have done nothing to warrant this. I create original pins with original content only, only manually pin content to my boards... so I'm not sure what could have happened. I was having issues with Pinterest constantly defaulting to my personal page, even though I was logged into my business profile, a couple of days ago. This was causing me issues when I was trying to Pin things. Then today, the email came seconds after I tried to follow an account for influencers (@brandbacker). I'm frustrated and stressed! Any help would be appreciated! I have filled out the form and have received the automated repsonse, but in the meantime, is there anything else that can be done? Thank you in advance!

Marianne

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@copcakegirl -- Hi Marianne, welcome to the PBC and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I completely understand your frustration. I'd recommend filing a ticket with our support team so they can investigate -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. Once you've filed a ticket with support, you can send us the ticket reference # located in your email so we can track and escalate as needed. Thank you! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
loczidesign

Gabby,

We are an Interior Design firm in San Francisco. We use Pinterest 10s of hours daily to communicate with our clients via mood boards we create.

At least once a month if not more, our account is suspended for violating some Pinterest TOS. Most recently (yesterday) because we pinned an apparent copy write image that was on Houzz.

We usually have no idea why this happens and when it does, rather than reaching out to us to correct the error, our account is suspended for at least a day while we submit a ticket and wait for a response.

There must be another way to a) communicate with someone at Pinterest or b) resolve the issue without automatically suspending our account. It is incredibly frustrating for my interior design team. I'm very curious to hear your feedback on this.

Thank you,

Mike

LOCZIdesign Inc.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@loczidesign Hi, Mike and welcome to the community. I took a look at your account and it appears to be currently live and active. Should your account get flagged again, I'd recommend reaching out to your team and filing an appeal here

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos