cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry pictures

toto_thedesigner
Just visiting

Hi, I am new to Pinterest Business. I posted 3 pictures from my Instagram account to Pinterest, but the images looks blurry and low resolution. Although we see them clearly on Instagram, we don't on Pinterest. I haven't seen a solution online. Is this a new issue or is it a known issue? Can I do something else to post it on my Pinterest account?

Checkout my Pinterest to see the broken images:

https://www.pinterest.ca/toto_thedesigner/_created/

Thanks in advance for the support!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kontentsia
Posts regularly

Hello,

the images are blurry only on the boards/profile/feed. When clicked they are looking ok.

I think it's from the time they started to show little message when posting new images about the recommended minimum size being 1000x1500 px. The smaller images still work, but they are doing the blurry thing you see.

Or they might be showing them compressed to speed up browsing. It also only seems to be like that on pc, not in the app (I have android).

You can try posting them in larger version to see if it helps, but I wouldn't worry about it too much, they might still be tweaking it.

- Alesia Skye: @ScatteredQuotes & @Kontentsia (nothing there yet)
1 Kudo
toto_thedesigner
Just visiting

Thank you so much! It might be just me that is picky haha but it calms my mind knowing that they're okay! 

Thanks for the help. I will try the recommend size next time.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yay, @toto_thedesigner! Welcome to the community. 🙂 Thanks for jumping in to help our new member, @Kontentsia

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos