cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are these statistics normal?

cosmiquestudio
Just visiting

For about 7 months, the traffic from Pinterest has been decreasing. I emailed 10-15 times for this, they say it's normal. This is definitely not normal. I'm losing money. I have 2 employees for Pinterest, I pay them. They produce and share fresh pins every day. But the results are always bad. I need help solving this issue. Please can a real person contact me from pinterest support?
pinterest1.png

1 Kudo
5 Replies
caliceconhecimento

Wow @cosmiquestudio , are you really having problems with this data? 

0 Kudos
cosmiquestudio
Just visiting

Yes, and pinterest tells me it's normal. I think it's an algorithm problem. The problem is they don't do anything to fix it. We've been producing content for 2 years on Pinterest, and this is the result. So sad.

0 Kudos
cosmiquestudio
Just visiting

The purpose of this community is to solve problems. I think someone from pinterest needs to explain here. So many people have the same problem, and the answer we get is always the same. We are waiting for detailed information.

1 Kudo
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

And it keeps falling day by day, they will disappear in time

0 Kudos
cosmiquestudio
Just visiting

I have attached the current statistics screenshot. It's getting worse every day. It was 15m for a month, now 2.5m for a month. Pinterest needs to fix this issue. @Anonymous 
last 90 days statictics. will be zero soon.last 90 days statictics. will be zero soon.

0 Kudos