cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application App Still Pending

healthyabel
Just visiting

How long does it take to approve the developer application? Its been a few months.

Any way to speed up the process?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @healthyabel, apologies for the delay here. There's currently no set timeline for review, and our team will only reach out to you if there is a fit. This is communicated when you first submit your application. I wish I had a better answer for you regarding timeline 😕 but I did make a note of this and will share with our team who is responsible for the review process. Thank you. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @healthyabel! Welcome to the community. Is your application at https://developers.pinterest.com/manage/ or at https://developers.pinterest.com/apps/

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
healthyabel
Just visiting
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @healthyabel, apologies for the delay here. There's currently no set timeline for review, and our team will only reach out to you if there is a fit. This is communicated when you first submit your application. I wish I had a better answer for you regarding timeline 😕 but I did make a note of this and will share with our team who is responsible for the review process. Thank you. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
aarchitectsclub

Hello, 

I had this problem , My request has been registered for a long time, but nothing has happened and my account has not been approved yet.

what should I do?

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, @aarchitectsclub,

Please, keep in mind that our team will only get back to you if the app access is approved. However, currently, there is no timeline for application review. 

I understand this may not be the answer you were looking for and I do apologize for that. If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos