cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application App Still Pending

healthyabel
Just visiting

How long does it take to approve the developer application? Its been a few months.

Any way to speed up the process?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @healthyabel! Welcome to the community. Is your application at https://developers.pinterest.com/manage/ or at https://developers.pinterest.com/apps/

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
healthyabel
Just visiting
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @healthyabel, apologies for the delay here. There's currently no set timeline for review, and our team will only reach out to you if there is a fit. This is communicated when you first submit your application. I wish I had a better answer for you regarding timeline 😕 but I did make a note of this and will share with our team who is responsible for the review process. Thank you. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
aarchitectsclub

Hello, 

I had this problem , My request has been registered for a long time, but nothing has happened and my account has not been approved yet.

what should I do?

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato

Hi, @aarchitectsclub,

Please, keep in mind that our team will only get back to you if the app access is approved. However, currently, there is no timeline for application review. 

I understand this may not be the answer you were looking for and I do apologize for that. If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Kind regards.

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
0 Kudos