cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any solution to the pin impression drop issue?

chillnglow
Just visiting

Hey guys,

Going through this community, it seems the issue of fresh pin impressions having super low impressions is pretty common.

I've been facing a similar issue as well. My regular fresh pins used to have at least 1-4k impressions or even more when published.

But since about 2 weeks ago, I'm only seeing double or single digits (8-20 impressions per fresh pin), which is pretty disheartening. I don't know if there's a glitch in the system or some new algorithm update. 

I'm just wondering if anyone here has faced the issue before, and had their accounts go back to normal after some time. 

If so, please what happened, and what did you do to get it back to normal? Thanks 🙂

6 Kudos
8 Replies
nestinglane
Just visiting

Has this been fixed for anyone? It's still happening for me.

0 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@chillnglow I don't have a solution but that is what's happening to my account too right now, haven't really been pinning since it seems like a complete waste of my time xD

As well as for two of my blogger friends that I know of.

We can only hope things get better and maybe in the meantime concentrate on other things 🙂

>>> Are you a parent? Make sure to grab my free printables for kids here: https://allaboutbabyblog.com/freebies
1 Kudo
jeswes
Posts regularly

I've noticed the exact same thing!
My pins would usually get at least a thousand impressions just seconds after publishing. Now I get maybe 6 views overall.😭
I also noticed that the "Following" tab is gone. So what is the point of following if we cant see each other's content? I think that may be one reason why impressions are low, another being the algorithm not favoring our pins anymore.

1 Kudo
chillnglow
Just visiting

Hi @allaboutbabyblog 

I get the whole waiting it out idea, but i think i read here a couple of times where some people reported having the issue for over 3 months.

And i don't honestly think my account will be able to survive that period, and that's what's really bothering me. 

2 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@chillnglow There are other platforms out there you can use to promote so maybe thats a good idea to concentrate more on others in the meantime? 🙂 

>>> Are you a parent? Make sure to grab my free printables for kids here: https://allaboutbabyblog.com/freebies
0 Kudos
garnmanufaktur

We are experiencing the exact same thing for about 3-4 month I guess.

But I also recognized that pins, which had over 1000 impressions "lost" them and are now shown with about 200 impressions. Did you see same changes with your pins? 

0 Kudos
chillnglow
Just visiting

Hi @allaboutbabyblog 

What other platforms do you think i could use to promote my blog? 

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@chillnglow anything 🙂 from Facebook, IG, Twitter or good old SEO 🙂 

0 Kudos