cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytics report says I generated revenue

Earlier today I was exploring the Analytics -> Conversion Insights (Beta). According to the conversion insights, my pins generated CA$107 in the last 30 days. See attached screen shot. Is this 'real' money? Where is this revenue? There are no sales through my website that are attributable to my pinning activity on Pinterest. Any insights would be appreciated.

1 Kudo
3 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@niramayaallnaturalproducts Hi there 👋 Glad you made it to the community! Welcome!

I definitely cannot answer that but I am tagging a really awesome Community Manager @PinterestGabby and perhaps she can provide more information.

I hope this helps.

Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
2 Kudos

Hello @therealsouthamerica . Thank you for your response. I have not heard anything from @PinterestGabby. If you ever have any insights to what the Analytics Conversion insights is telling me, please let me know.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @niramayaallnaturalproducts! Apologies for the delayed response -- let me check with the team on this and I'll get back to you ASAP. 👍

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos