cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytics don't make sense

dianavantankeren
Posts regularly

I already noticed that some products show for instance 1.4K impressions where the same pin shows 50 impressions elsewhere. So I just pinned an artwork from my claimed website and it took me about one minute to get a good title and description. Then when I hit "save" it shows 1.2K impressions. This does not make any sense

https://www.pinterest.com/dianavantankeren/ Affordable Wall Art and Home Decor
1 Kudo
5 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@dianavantankeren Hi there I have the same with some of my pins as well including Story Pins I posted a Story Pin yesterday and it hit 8.2K within an hour and then 8.3K this morning and hasn't moved since. To be honest I don't report those things as I am 99.9% sure that these kinds of numbers have a lot to do with the changes being made likes updates et al. - Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
0 Kudos
dianavantankeren
Posts regularly

I just replied to your other message Lisa 🙂
I would not report it either, but as nothing is moving anymore (all new pins sit at zero, where they were getting a good amount of impressions before after posting them) this was just one more thing that caught my attention. But as I wrote in the other topic, ALL of my pins from my claimed website are now showing as STANDARD where before they were showing as PRODUCTS.

A Pinterest expert thinks my account is flagged as spam, where I was only working like crazy getting everything set up the best way I could, I deleted pins, updated many, moved things around and pinned the new ones. He thinks there was just too much activity and yes, I did work from 8AM until 2AM (not kidding) to make the best of my Pinterest account and presence. I never spammed. I hope Gabby is willing to look into this (for some reason when adding @ and then Gabbies name and now it shows the other topic in this post, I don't know why.  Re: I guess it's better to quit 

Thank you again!
Best wishes

Diana

https://www.pinterest.com/dianavantankeren/ Affordable Wall Art and Home Decor
1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@dianavantankeren @PinterestGabby I am certain you haven't spammed I just followed your Pinterest Account - I am certain Gabby will look into it and will forward to the right group to have it reviewed. I think that Pinterest is making a lot of changes to their platform and of course as I am sure you know there are always glitches, I have tried to tell people before to have a little patience and trust that it will get resolved I see a lot of things going on with my account but they generally resolve themselves with the next update so I just roll with it..... I do run ads and have begun to use a lot of video which has definitely improved my numbers (viewers that is I don't have a lot of followers but that is okay with me).

The business platform can also be a bit glitchy but definitely let Gabby know when she reaches out and she will be able to help you. Lisa❤️

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
0 Kudos
selke0005

I need help

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @selke0005, how can we help? 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos