cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I pinning the right way?

faithfoodfitnessblog
Just visiting

Hi all,

I recently started using Tailwind app to schedule my Pins. I decided to Pin at least 7 daily as against 3 which I was doing manually with Pinterest scheduler. I need clarity on the following:

1) Should I stick to at least 7 Pins daily and maybe pin 1-2 of other users pins or increase it to at least 12 pins daily?

2) When using Tailwindapp scheduler, I notice the schedule time in some cases are just too close to each other like 5 - 10 minutes apart. Is this safe or when is it best to pin all Pins if most of your followers are from the US.

Thanks

Follow me: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/bibleversestoliveby/

0 Kudos
3 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

Answers to your questions.

7 or 12 pins would be fine.

Pinning other people's pins encourages them to pin yours and adds to the variety of your boards.

The pins scheduler starts off with an optimized schedule. You can add more slots and only pin to a select number. My opinion is that you would increase your reach by pinning pins an hour a part rather than five minutes a part.

Your US audience will be active at the same times you are awake. For a short time, make a table of your pins and how often they are repinned based on the time of day. That will give you evidence for optimization.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adding @tailwind to chime in! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
tailwind
Loves to help

Thanks for the tag, Gabby! 

I wouldn't worry about Pinning more just to Pin more. 🙂

As far as those times in your schedule, by all means, customize that. You can start by using as many of the recommended slots as makes sense for you and your content, but I wouldn't pick three times right in a row with just a few minutes apart. Give your Pins a little space. 

The advice you got from abetterresume is really smart. See if you can spot a pattern in the time of day if you want, but Tailwind's suggested slots will give you a head start. 

Hope that helps!

Alisa

Tailwind
Create, schedule, publish, analyze - Pinterest marketing is all in one with Tailwind. Free trial.
1 Kudo