cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ads not showing complete data

pixelsphotoart

Hi guys! Can someone please help me with an issue that I have? I had created several conversion ad campaigns with checkout conversion and some are converting and generating sales. However, it does not show which one is as it doesn't provide the complete data: For example, one campaign generated 18 conversions however, the following data is showing 0

TOTAL CPA (checkout)

TOTAL ROAS (checkout)

TOTAL conversions (checkout)

Total order value (checkout)

How can I make it work?  Basically, it is very hard to identify which campaign is working and which one is not. Can you guys please help so I can fix this issue? Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
pixelsphotoart

I use Shopify. The tag itself shows as healthy and it goes through all the stages without a problem.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @pixelsphotoart and welcome to the PBC!

The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @pixelsphotoart! Were you able to file a ticket about this subject? Bear in mind that the conversion history shows all of the checkouts on your website. Even if they didn't come from Pinterest. The Reporting page shows the checkouts that were attributed to Pinterest. If the Reporting table is showing 0, it means that none of the purchases were attributed to Pinterest.

Let me know if this helped out!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos