cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added HTML tag to head of homepage but still can't claim website

Highlighted

Hi all - Has anyone else been having trouble with claiming their business' websites? We had our dev team add the HTML metatag to the head of our homepage and I can clearly see it there, but I'm still not able to claim our website. Any thoughts?

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@myberxi Hi there - good place to ask that question. The first thing that comes to my mind is your site live and visible to the public? If it isn't Pinterest won't be able to verify it. The next question although I am certain your team knows what they are doing but was the piece of code copied completely? If anything is missing Pinterest will not be able to verify it. 

If you know your site is live and the code was copied and pasted correctly and your still having problems then please file a ticket and keep the reference # that's given to you in the even that the problem has to be escalated. I have tagged one of the Community Managers in case I have missed anything and if Gabby needs the number she will ask you for it. I have added a short video for Submitting A Ticket below I really hope this helps you Lisa😁

Submit A Ticket

@PinterestGabby 

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @myberxi! Welcome to the PBC. 🙂 I was able to locate your ticket with our support team and it looks like they were able to help you out! LMK if there's anything else we can help with and hope to see you around the community. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo