cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add product feed and site blocked

ingostore

Dear team, I use my platform for my website. It is not support to get the URL to export to product feed. Therefore, I have to export and use google drive for generate the link. After checking with support team, my link is fine to submit on the system. 

I submitted and my products are in Pinterest. However, just 1 or 2 days, my domain is blocked. I contacted to Business team and they removed the block. About 3 hours later, the automatic email from Bot continue to block my domain again. 

In this case, please help and advise how I can solve this issue? Much appreciated if @PinterestGabby you can help. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ingostore

Please help advise, due to my domain was blocked, I dont know how to get the support. I sent many emails to ask about my product feed to ensure any bad situations. Then, the team said it is fine to upload, I uploaded then my site was blocked. Later on, the team removed the blocked. Then, 3 hours later, I received another email blocking my site. @PinterestGabby  may you help. a.jpgc.jpg

0 Kudos
Shoponchic

Same issues with my account, upload the manual link for product feed, and domain was blocked. Please help advise us in order to get the better account performance. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your experiences, @ingostore and @Shoponchic. I wish I could be more helpful here, but reaching out to support is your best option as they assist with account-related requests. You can file a ticket here, which routes to the team who can help. 👍

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos