Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Support

Mersey_Labs
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hi everyone. 

Hope you're all having a good Monday morning!

So I'm new to Pinterest and Pinterest Ads. Last night, I set up a Pinterest Ad campaign with one Ad Group and 3 Ads. 

Everything was approved by Pinterest, but the ads aren't delivering. Zero impressions. 

My campaign is set with a $30 daily ad spend.

Any ideas as to how to get them going?

Thank you so much, 

Georges

UPDATE: ads started delivering. 

1 Kudo
3 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@Mersey_Labs @PinterestGabby Hi there - I also do ads on Pinterest but I don't run campaigns I just use Promote Features if everything was fine but they aren't running I would suggest contacting Pinterest Support just to cover all your bases and keep any reference number they give to you, I have tagged a Community Manager Gabby she is really great and she may need your reference# to help you further. I have made a small video that should be helpful in getting to the right support for Advertising. In the meantime make sure that you have updated everything on your computer and including your computer because on the off chance sometimes updating browsers and systems will help to fix the issue at least that has been my experience when I have had hiccups. I hope this helps you and its great that your here in the community -Lisa😁

Submit A Ticket Advertising

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
Mersey_Labs
Just visiting

Thanks so much, Lisa!

Really appreciate you taking your time to make the video and help.

The ads are currently running 🙂

Thank you, 

Georges

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

+100 to that!! @therealsouthamerica -- thanks for creating such a stellar video to help out Georges. Welcome to the community, @Mersey_Labs! Give us a holler if you need anything. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo