cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Approval / Disapproval and Navigating Ad set-up

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Because I have had Ads disapproved, went to CS to learn what needed to change, even talked to a rep via phone and email, twice - and never got a usable answer. Then weeks later tried again and was approved, I have found a lot to confound about this system. I even went to FB where things were much more seamless and easy.

So I have conversations that strongly suggests I am not alone with this. Insight about what works, what causes problems or even where we can assist a person who has a rejected Ad understand what to do very likely will be helpful to a number of us.

And what strategies to use and how to navigate Ads set up. I have been through the tutorials I still get lost with Ad setup parameter and anaysis and I am supposed to be good at dealing with complicated systems. Let us assist each other with that aspect!

Successful Ads and Pins is the goal and knowledge about succeeding doing that collected here!

1 Kudo
1 Reply
Highlighted
Just visiting

Please consider sharing what you "learned" when  you have had an AD rejected.

For me I learned that the system that was available to me through CS only provided very broad answers that did not lead to knowing what action I needed to take to remedy the situation.

1 Kudo