cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspension

Mybunniesdiary
Just visiting

I am not a spammer but Pinterest deactivated my account named popflix with the username @entertainmepin. I didn't post anything inappropriate. If I broke any Pinterest community guidelines then it might be an accident and I will do my best to prevent that from happening in the future and fix the current problems. Please help me by deactivating my account.

1 Kudo
6 Replies
falgeraets
Just visiting

I have the same problem. I created an account, switched to business and during the process added google tags after that my account got suspended. I never made any posts or send any messages. Didn't add any pictures only filled in my profile and uploaded my picture and added google tags.

Contacted Pinterest twice but every time I get an automatic message my appeal was rejected without any explanation.

2 Kudos
Mybunniesdiary
Just visiting

Same thing happening here

1 Kudo
sumitjha7524

same thing happen 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing your experience here on the PBC. Regrettably, the community team isn't able to help with accounts that have reportedly been suspended. For account reinstatement, you'll need to file a ticket with our support team, which you can do so here. Thank you. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
savagememeofficial

same thing happen  with me Pinterest deactivated my account about man van moving companies with more than 10 followers 

0 Kudos
loverzvibe

@Mybunniesdiary @savagememeofficial @sumitjha7524 @falgeraets 

It seem as tho you're having problem with your suspended account. Just send me an email. I might be able to help

[email removed]

0 Kudos