cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

mydinnerrecipes
Just visiting

Hi - my pinterest account @tastygalaxy has been suspended, can you please help with getting it reactivated?

I am very careful with what I pin, and always follow best practices.

Thank you!  @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi everyone, thank you all for raising the issue in the PBC. Our team has looked into it and the issue has since been since resolved. If you’re still having trouble with your account, please file a ticket with our support team so they can keep track and troubleshoot as needed. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
26 Replies
lisasharpcreative
Just visiting

Looks like a mass event. Tons of people on AdThrive's Facebook group had it just happen. They just suspended 3 out of 4 of my accounts. It's my birthday, extra sympathy @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lisasharpcreative @mydinnerrecipes thanks for reporting, both. Lisa, can you link me to the Facebook group if it's public so I can take a look? Thanks! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
lisasharpcreative
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby it's a private group that I'm talking about but so far everyone that has been suspended seems to use Tailwind. Can I give you my usernames?

I am SO careful, one of the accounts i post maybe once a week.

0 Kudos
Melissa2Junker
Just visiting

I am having this same issue! Just signed up for Tailwind and my account was suspended! What should I do?

0 Kudos
sammyapproves
Just visiting

I just recently started using Tailwind again and never pin more than 10-15 pins per day. Definitely nothing Spammy! I saw today that my account was deactivated and I just want to cry! Does anyone know how to get this undone? @PinterestGabby @PinterestLucy @Anonymous 

2 Kudos
lisasharpcreative
Just visiting

Massive glitch. Getting emails from bloggers that are reporting it as well. So far everyone I know that has been suspended uses Tailwind. 

2 Kudos
lisasharpcreative
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby since these forum is tied to accounts most that are suspended can't post here and are asking for updates. This is my one account that was suspended. (it's also the only one I don't use Tailwind on)

0 Kudos
Melissa2Junker
Just visiting

Same, seems to be a widespread issue. Hoping it gets fixed quickly!!

1 Kudo
pintuitiveservices
Just visiting

All of my clients just had their accounts deactivated simultaneously, as well. What's going on?

- Melody
0 Kudos