cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

usmannazeer96

Hi @PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice ,
I am using Pinterest for few years now. Recently my account and website was suspended . However, I always tried my level best to produce new, creative and innovative content of my own to educate, guide and help the community and also "play by the rules".

Suddenly, on Oct 27,2020 I got this email of account block and same notification for my website blocking.

Hi Islam Ki Dunya,
We wanted to let you know that we've blocked your website (islamkidunya.com) on Pinterest because of some activity that goes against our Spam Policies.

On Pinterest, spam includes saving lots of unwanted or repetitive stuff, trying to game our systems, or posting fraudulent, deceptive or unsolicited commercial messages. We block spam like this because it creates a bad experience for people on Pinterest.

If you think we've made a mistake, please let us know within the next 7 days.

The Pinterest Team

I tried to save my hard work by appealing to Pinterest several times, but all went in vain. Its being a lot of time now, but my content and hard work got wasted.

I am writing this to request you ( @PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice ) to help me in this regard. I will be grateful to you.
The information of my account and website is as follows

www.pinterest.com/ISLAMKIDUNYA786
Email address: 3minft101@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@usmannazeer96  Hi there, I believe you will need to file a support ticket for your issue. You're more likely to get a detailed response if you go into as much detail as possible & also include screenshots that are relevant to your issue.

You can file your ticket here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact

Hope that helps! 😊

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Cinco de Mayo & Mother's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th
0 Kudos