cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Melissa2Junker
Just visiting

My account is live again and I can access it! Yay! Anyone else? However, it shows I have no followers.... 

0 Kudos
Melissa2Junker
Just visiting

...Spoke too soon. Looks like it's all back! Hopefully everyone else's accounts are being reactivated too!

0 Kudos
lisasharpcreative
Just visiting

All of mine are back. I hope they address what happened! This was a lot of stress for so many of us.

2 Kudos
shay_pascale

Same thing here!  I received this email even though I haven't changed anything in months!  My creator account - @thebodybulletin was suspended, I cannot log in, and I cannot tell why for the life of me. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi everyone, thank you all for raising the issue in the PBC. Our team has looked into it and the issue has since been since resolved. If you’re still having trouble with your account, please file a ticket with our support team so they can keep track and troubleshoot as needed. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
TravelsofSarahFay
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I have filed tickets. Not only did I lose 19,000 followers it also went again from 765 to 900 something back down and then now it is at 800 something. I really want it to be restored. My reach is not extremely low. My newest idea pin I put out is only receiving 199 impressions after 24 hours which is unheard of. Also, none of my followers have been restored. My own mom after the glitch was unfollowing me and she did not do that. This is a larger issue that was not resolved on 7.02 and I really hope you can help me it is now July 6th and I have. not heard a resolution on what is going on with my account. I know a lot of people are still in the same boat as me. 

1 Kudo
astoncj66

My new business account has been suspended and I have not even pinned anything.  This happened after connecting to Tailwind.  I have raised a ticket and appealed and they still say no without explanation.  How do I resolve this?

0 Kudos