cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended - Appeal Denied. Don't know what I did wrong :(

Highlighted

Hi! 

The account I'm writing from isn't the one that has been suspended because I can't get into that one (obviously). My business account has just been suspended for "spam activity". I'm a new blogger and have been building up my Pinterest account for the last few weeks.

I've never knowingly caused spam or posted anything against guidelines so I've appealed and have written to Pinterest directly, but I just get automated bot responses saying they've decided not to reactivate my account. So now I'm in a position where I don't know what I did wrong or whether a human has looked into it, or just an algorithm.

It's quite upsetting because I've put hours into building my own Pinterest space. Is there any way of being able to talk to someone about where I went wrong, because whatever the reason for the suspension, I'd like to know what not to do in the future. I can't believe that whatever I did deserves permanent suspension 😞

Thank you!

1 Kudo
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @stonecolded, thanks for sharing your experience with us in the community. Could you share the ticket # with us so we can confirm the decision with our support team? Look forward to hearing from you. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo