cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is Dead, Tickets Unanswered, Analytics Disappeared

strangeharbors
Just visiting

I hate to keep posting new threads on here, but I’m at my wit’s end trying to get my account back after the July suspension glitch that caught so many of our accounts. My account has been dropping like a rock in terms of impressions, and now, four months later, it’s completely dead. With almost 100,000 followers, all of my pins get 50 impressions max. My livelihood and my site are completely gone. Furthermore, my stats for the last four years are now erased, so I can’t even provide proof of this decline anymore.

I’ve filed dozens upon dozens of tickets that have either gone unanswered or been returned with the “ebbs and flows” and “fresh pins” stock answer and then closed. I know this is not the issue, but no one will even look at my account. This is the third time this has happened, and each time it takes months to resolve, but this time Pinterest has just been completely unresponsive and unhelpful. Please, @PinterestGabby or any of the board mods, can you please escalate this? It’s crippling my site.

1 Kudo
1 Reply
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

You don't need to wait for an answer from the support, what they will say is ready answers such as story pin and the usual drop. Pinterest is no longer an idea site, it's a sales site, and it no longer needs us content creators. So I suggest you shift your time and energy elsewhere.

1 Kudo