cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account got marked as spam

Hello everyone,

For some weird reasons, Pinterest has been marking my creator account @niftyswiftyskincare as spam constantly. This the second time it happened. I can see my impression is literally 0 which is very unlikely. I am getting tired of this and right when my monthly views hit 90K this problem happens. (First time it happened when my views were 90k+). 

Can anyone help me with this? Really frustrated!

Best,

Salmeen 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@niftyswiftyskincare -- Hi Salmeen, welcome to the community and sorry to hear that your account keeps getting marked as spam, absolutely understand your frustration here. I'd recommend reaching out to our support team for assistance, as they have the tools and resources to look into issues affecting Pinterest accounts. This link will route directly to the team that looks into appeals. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions in the meantime, I hope to see you around! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

I just wanted to add that this is what likely happened to my account (going by a reply I got from a Pinterest expert who is not a Pinterest employee) I haven't heard back from Pinterest despite the many messages and screenshots I sent but what I wanted to add here is that it also happened when my monthly views reached 90K. It seems "something" triggers their system when something hits 90K

https://www.pinterest.com/dianavantankeren/ Affordable Wall Art and Home Decor
0 Kudos