cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Flagged, Non-existent Impressions, Tickets Unanswered

strangeharbors
Just visiting

My account, like many others back in the beginning of July, was suspended for spam by accident. The mistake was reversed quickly (within hours), but my impressions started dropping and I lost over 50K from the bug. Since then, @PinterestGabby has graciously helped me recover my missing followers, but my impressions are worse than ever. I hardly get pins with more than 100 impressions anymore, and considering the fact that I have over 96K followers, that just doesn't seem right.

This is actually the third time a mistaken spam block has impacted my account like this, and each time, it has take 4-6 months to fix. Now, I have filed 5-6 tickets to try and restore my account, but they're now going unanswered. I received an automated response that one of my tickets was migrated to a "new" support system and that it was still open, but that was over 3 weeks ago. 

Every time this has happened, it takes me months and months to finally get a response from a real human. But once I do, the fix is implemented almost instantly. So, I'm just trying to get this to the right person to restore my account. I use Pinterest A LOT, and it's one of my main sources of web traffic, and I was even in the midst of planning some ads, but I can't move forward with any of that until I know that my account is unflagged and back to normal. Any help in escalating this to the right people would help.

Thank you!
Jeff

0 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @strangeharbors! Welcome the PBC! I looked at your profile and your website doesn't seem to be flagged as spam. Are you still having issues with the spam block?

1 Kudo
strangeharbors
Just visiting

Hi Michael. The spam block was only for an hour or two back in July, and they sent out an email saying it was a mistake. My account technically isn’t blocked and my site isn’t either, but my reach is completely dead. My pins barely get over 100 impressions anymore. I know for a fact that it was because of this accidental spam block, because this has happened to me twice already, and each time it’s taken months for my account to recover. My tickets aren’t being answered anymore, so I’m not quite sure what to do.

0 Kudos
strangeharbors
Just visiting

I finally just got a response to one of my tickets and it’s the generic “natural ebbs and flows” canned response. That’s extremely frustrating. I hate that I have to do this back and forth each time this happens and that Pinterest Support won’t acknowledge the real issue. I even state in the initial ticket exactly what needs to be fixed, but I still get the brush-aside generic response. I know for a fact that this isn’t an “ebbs and flows” or “fresh pins” problem. 

0 Kudos