cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A STRANGE Stolen Pin & At My Wits End with Pinterest Support

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @troprockin, totally understand your frustration. We've escalated this to our team to take a look at the error message with the form. Hang tight, we're working on it. 🤞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @troprockin, wanted to follow-up here on the error message with the form. We escalated to our team so they were aware, and the form has since been fixed. Please submit your appeal here, which is the updated form link. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we could fix the form submission, let us know if you have any questions in the meantime. 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thank you all for going the extra steps to help!! I appreciate it. Hopefully I'll get my answer soon. Thanks!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to help, @troprockin! Keep us posted on the outcome and let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime. 😊

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby - just following up...  I did get an email back from Carl regarding the DMCA against me that I still can not find out what it's about.

I got the standard canned message with this personalized message added:

"You received emails with specific details of each takedown, as well as what actions we needed from you to appeal any strike on your account, troprockin."

SERIOUSLY????   YEP. SERIOUSLY.

So, I have asked in 10 emails what the DMCA is against me. OBVIOUSLY,  I have not received the email that tells me the "specific details" or I wouldn't be asking over and over again.

Oh.. but so helpful... Carl provided this link AGAIN to a system I have no access to: https://pinterest.zendesk.com/hc/requests/1591873149

This support person is unbelievably inept. And he is "second level" support. Geesh.

BTW - the form you keep linking to still does not work.  When I submit, it gives me the same error as I provided above.  I have just gone through the Pinterest Help section and filled out the form there (hoping it is the right one) and it went through. But the one you've provided a link to still does not work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

UPDATE: There's been a miracle...  After my 10th email and (screaming) response to Carl's above response, he did respond with the actual answer and told me what the DMCA is about. I can finally do a rebuttal!

If the help desk staff would actually read emails submitted by users and provide an applicable response to questions, it would cut down on the amount of emails they have to handle. Plus, make Pinterest creators happier. It would be a win-win for everyone.

There are so many group threads on Facebook and Reddit about Pinterest Help Desk being evasive, ignoring user questions, randomly closing tickets and providing canned emails. I've watched several vlogs addressing these problems as well. In all of these threads and vlogs, the main suggestion is to continually contact the Pinterest Help Desk until someone helps with with the problem.

This has to make the volume of emails and support tickets extra high. If questions were answered by the support staff in the beginning, the volume would decrease significantly. My 10 emails could have easily been managed in 2 emails. Plus... I submitted another support ticket before Carl responded with an applicable answer. So, that is 11 times I contacted the help desk, meaning there were 9 extra times someone had to look at my emails.

On another note - Although this forum doesn't provide specific support, I do appreciate having a place to voice this concern and I appreciate the community managers acknowledging and listening to my frustrations.

Thank you!

1 Kudo