Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Verified Merchant rejection

Chicwitt
Just visiting

Hello, I'm advertising on pinterest from years but suddenly last pinterest rejected my catalog from verified merchant program due to return policy, later i update the return policy and displayed on website and apeal for review again they reject the apeal than again i made changed but they reject the apeal, Now i have used my all apeals and whenever i contact to support i receive bot messages nothing else. what should i do my website fulfil all merchant guidlines and recommdation required for verified shopper but i'm not able to apeal to review the merchant program. Please any one from support please help me to resolve this issue \

thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @Chicwitt and welcome to the PBC!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. 

In this case, the best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Let me know if you were able to solve it!

0 Kudos
Chicwitt
Just visiting

@PinterestIvania Thanks for responce, Opened ticket 15th time with support but received only bot message every time nothing else. very poor service by support.

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

Hi @Chicwitt, thank you for your feedback. 
We shared this internally with the team and we appreciate your contribution to our community! 
Give us a shout if you need anything else in the meantime.

0 Kudos
abundance_boutique_
Just visiting

Hello!

I have actually the same problem, I got 100 template-emails from Pinterest that I am not good enough, I already did some small and big changes on my website with products, policies... I wrote many emails to re-check my website with catalog, policies and... but I only get emails that I am not good enough, the most interesting thing is that I was verified merchant for 2 years, everything was fine and I did not make any big changes on my web-site, and one day I just got email that I am not good enough for Pinterest and it has started, I asked someone to speak with me, no one cares, is there any support from Pinterest Customer Support Team, I really got the same email many many times doesn't matter what I wrote or made with my website... Very sad, I expected more... Please Help!!!!!

0 Kudos