Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Verified Merchant Program rejection

OfficialZorket
Just visiting

Please help. The Verified Merchant program was disapproved unexpectedly. Problem "Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements". Please help me someone to understand what do I need to fix on my site: zorket.com

1 Kudo
36 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@OfficialZorket 

Hi Alex

So, I did more checking and I saw on your website that you use Cryptocurrency that is Prohibited by Pinterest and I believe we have found the reason your status was removed.

Please see the Merchant Guidelines Under Product Requirements.

Perhaps if you removed this then Pinterest might consider your application | appeal back into the program.

I hope this helps Lisa.

1 Kudo
OfficialZorket
Just visiting

Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much for your response and your help. We will remove a cryptocurrency checkout and submit a new appeal. I will let you know the result of this appeal.

Sincerely,

Alex

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@OfficialZorket 

Hi 

Yes, please do let me know.

My pleasure to help you.

Lisa

1 Kudo
OfficialZorket
Just visiting

Hi Lisa,

I received a response from Pinterest:

Your business was not approved to be a merchant on Pinterest. Please, check out our Merchant Guidelines to learn more about our criteria.

To keep shopping inspirational and actionable, we set high standards for our Merchants. Your website was not approved for the following reasons: 

- Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements.

If you’d like to appeal this decision, review our guidelines for more detailed information on how you can get your products on Pinterest. Please, try again after updating your information.

Kind regards

1 Kudo
OfficialZorket
Just visiting

Hi Lisa,

Unfortunately, it is not a Cryptocurrency checkout. Is there anything else I can do or is it time to give up?

Alex

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi Alex:

I am checking for you because it seems strange - alternatively, it could be the images that you're using on your site...Stock Images.

I do have one question when customers contact you via your website do you receive the emails or do you have a team?

Lisa

2 Kudos
OfficialZorket
Just visiting

- We use the same images as other sellers. If the images we use are stock images then why are other sellers using the same images and they are still in the program.

- When customers contact us through the "Contact Form" or 'Ask a question' on a product page, we receive a message in our email. What do you mean 'a team'?

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@OfficialZorket 

To your question about stock images I can't speak for other sellers only perhaps they haven't been flagged.

I was curious about the email because Pinterest requires you to deal directly with any questions et al. and I wanted to know if you had a team a group of people who answer on your behalf.

Lisa

1 Kudo
OfficialZorket
Just visiting

Thank you very much for your help. We will do all changes and submit a new appeal.

1 Kudo
maverickfeathercom
Just visiting

Hello,

We are experiencing the same problem. @bodymindmood Could you please check our website as well?

maverickfeather.com

1 Kudo