Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Verified merchant eligibility (Shopping experience quality)

TinyMartOfficial
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hello everyone

Could someone help me understand what we can do to fix this problem?

Pinterest has listed us as Shopping experience quality issues and we are now at high risk of losing our verified merchat status.

The reason is because we have too many user reports on Product Pins

Honestly, we don't know exactly what happened and we'd like to fix this as soon as possible in order to be within the rules that pinterest requires

We have contacted the help center again and again without any response and this is frustrating not knowing what to fix

Thank you and regards

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 9.20.41.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
TinyMartOfficial
Just visiting

Hello everyone 

Could someone help me understand what we can do to fix this problem?

Pinterest has listed us as Shopping experience quality issues and we are now at high risk of losing our verified merchat status.

The reason is because we have too many user reports on Product Pins

Honestly, we don't know exactly what happened and we'd like to fix this as soon as possible in order to be within the rules that pinterest requires

We have contacted the help center again and again without any response and this is frustrating not knowing what to fix

thank you and regards

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 9.16.39.png

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @TinyMartOfficial!

Thank you for your questions. If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this! We recently updated some info about our guidelines and you can review them here.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. 

0 Kudos
gumvuecom

I got today the same, my 9M views droped to 0 views 

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

@gumvuecom Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. What you'll need to do is file a ticket with our team who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. 

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and welcome to the PBC! 

0 Kudos
Feel_Like_Home_

Hello

Did you fix it? I have the same error and don't know how to get rid of it. Could you maybe explain or something?

0 Kudos