Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

To FTP my Product Catalog / From Azure Resource to Pinterest Catalog for Pins

ladyalchemystudio

Good afternoon everyone,

I am relatively new to the Business Hub on Pinterest, and have been desperately attempting to create my Product Catalog on Pinterest in order to crate the Product Pins that may be used to Purchase my Products.

I passed the Feed test but when I went to Publish my pins, my file errored out.  This has been so frustrating, and now at the last step of it all, my file errors out.  Can anyone help?  or provide any tips that you have that might help me complete my task?

Thank you.

JoAnna

Creator: Lady Alchemy Studio

0 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @ladyalchemystudio welcome to the PBC. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your feed. I'll tag @andrealidesigns for some extra help.

0 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @ladyalchemystudio ,

My clients had a very similar issue. Are you able to provide a screenshot of the error message or remember the exact message? What browser are you using? Chrome/Safari? Lastly, are you doing this from desktop or mobile?

Here's what worked for us:

• Reboot your device
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app
  • Update to the latest iOS version (if using mobile)
  • Try switching from data to Wi-Fi (or vice versa)
  • Clear your browser's cache and cookies
  • Make sure your browser is up-to-date
  • Try from a different browser like Firefox or Chrome and let me know if you have the same problem
  • Disable any browser extensions one by one
  • Open Pinterest in private/incognito mode. This feature is available on desktop and mobile devices on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari web

Other times, the issues fixed on its own in a few days (after we gave up)!

Good luck and you're definitely not alone on this!

@BestFunGifts 

0 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ladyalchemystudio Which e-commerce platform are you trying to upload your product catalog from?

In the meantime, however, here is a link to an excellent resource on product catalogs and data feeds.

Here is a list of e-commerce partners that will format your products to publish on Pinterest - 

Also, the post from @BestFunGifts may be useful to try as well.

I hope that helps! 🤓📌

@michaelbliss 

1 Kudo