Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Re: Verified Merchant Rejection

studiojru
Just visiting

@hey_tiff, sorry you are having troubles as well! I have been going through everything and trying again each time I have made changes. Still no luck! I will update here if I figure it out.

1 Kudo
7 Replies
studiojru
Just visiting

To update anyone following or looking at this thread. I was finally approved and I am pretty sure it came down to the contact email I was using. I was using my local email address. Once I changed it to match my website (website: StudioJRU.com email: hello@studiojru.com) I was approved. Still waiting for the shop button to appear, but it says merchant account is approved. Hope this helps someone else!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@studiojru Yay!!!! So happy for you! Glad you resolved the issue and still glad you updated your policies that's awesome!🎉

Hope you will continue to come to the community even if it's to help others? Again really happy for you!

P.S. Created Pinterest Help Youtube Channel second video going up tonight let me know your thoughts working on getting the content up started from the beginning - if you see anything that you think I should add change etc. Let me know please. Lisa

👉Pinterest Chronicles....Geeking Out On All Things Pinterest & The PBC On Youtube 

0 Kudos
laurakfashion
Just visiting

That's great to hear you were approved! I am having the same issue. My account keeps being rejected because of "Merchant's information is incomplete or plagiarized" and I cannot understand why?!! I added my phone number, live chat. I do not have an email address listed on my "contact us" page, but it's included in my shipping policy and my returns policy. On my contact us page, I have it listed to send me a message...maybe I should include my email address? This is so frustrating!!! 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@laurakfashion Hi there glad you made it to the community.

Sorry you are having difficulty.

Below are some links to I posted for @studiojru on this thread I thought maybe they might be helpful for you. I made this video based on other users and some issues that people have had getting verified.

I hope this helps you. Lisa.

Video: Verified Merchant On Pinterest

Link: Pinterest Merchant Guidelines - Reference

1 Kudo
studiojru
Just visiting

@laurakfashionwhat are you using for an email address? It is like a hotmail or gmail, something like that? I was using our local server. I made a lot of changes, but the one I did before being accepted was make a new email address that was the same as my business name/website. So instead of studiojru @ ..... .net, it is now hello @ studiojru . com

1 Kudo
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @laurakfashion!

I believe I've got here a little late because I have checked your profile and I can see the blue checkmark there. I guess you've managed to solve it, right? But let me know if you need anything else, please. 😉

0 Kudos
trickvaly
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestRenato 

I am having the same issue. can anyone help. My website is trickvaly.com . I have given all the information needed to fix the account. First, It was asking for

1. Incomplete information which was fixed.
2. Shipping information which was fixed.

Please help @PinterestRenato 

0 Kudos