Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

"Appeal for Streetally.com's Pinterest Merchant Account Flagged for Website Quality Requirements"

Streetally
Just visiting
Labels (1)

I am writing to appeal the decision to flag my website, streetally.com, as not meeting the minimum website quality requirements for Pinterest Merchants. I believe that my website meets all the guidelines and would like to provide additional information to support my case.

Firstly, I reviewed the website quality guidelines thoroughly and made several improvements to my website to meet the criteria. I have optimized the website design, added high-quality content, improved loading speed, and ensured mobile responsiveness. I am confident that my website meets all the necessary requirements and would appreciate a second review of my website.

Secondly, Streetally.com is an e-commerce website that specializes in providing high-quality streetwear and urban fashion products to customers worldwide. Our website is designed to be user-friendly and provide a seamless shopping experience. We take pride in our product offerings and strive to provide excellent customer service to our customers.

Lastly, we believe that Pinterest is an excellent platform to showcase our products and connect with potential customers. As a Pinterest Merchant, we are committed to upholding the highest standards of quality and professionalism. We are confident that our website meets these standards and would like to continue our partnership with Pinterest.

I would be grateful if you could reconsider your decision to flag my website as not meeting the minimum website quality requirements. If there are any specific issues that you have identified, please let me know so that I can make the necessary changes to address them.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

https://www.pinterest.com/Streetally/

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @Streetally, welcome to the PBC!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. You can also review our Help Center article, which explains the eligibility requirements in more detail!

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations.

To do so, you can go to: Ads > Catalogs > View issues button.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

0 Kudos
Streetally
Just visiting

Hi ,

Thank you for getting back to me regarding my application for Pinterest Merchant. I understand that Pinterest requires merchants to meet certain guidelines to ensure that shopping on the platform is inspirational and actionable for users.

I appreciate your guidance on how to review the Merchant Guidelines and the eligibility requirements. I will definitely review the guidelines and make sure that my website, streetally.com, meets all the necessary requirements.

If I have any questions or concerns, I will not hesitate to reach out to you or consult the Help Center article you provided. I appreciate your help and guidance throughout this process.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards, 

1 Kudo