Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Products

IrhazOfficial
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hi,

I published my products to the Pinterest sales channel in Shopify, but when I visit my shop on Pinterest I only find 45 products on my Pinterest feed, although I have more than 700 products in my Shopify and all of them are synced with Pinterest.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @IrhazOfficial and welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

It may take around 24 hours for the products to be synched to Pinterest after you publish them to the sales channel. 
Also, bear in mind that the shop tab only shows unique and in stock products, so if you have variants with the same image it is expected for the number of products on the tab to be reduced. 

I hope this helps. 

1 Kudo
IrhazOfficial
Just visiting

Hi Fernanda,

Thank you for your reply, but it's been a week now, and I have about 700 different products in stock but they are not showing. When I visit the catalog I see that all products are syncing with no problem.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

@IrhazOfficial Hi! If you're having trouble finding your products in your account, even after they've been synched, the best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please work with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who can diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

1 Kudo
IrhazOfficial
Just visiting

Thank you!

0 Kudos