Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Catalogue Rejected

pinadvertising
Just visiting

Hi PBC,

I hope you are well,

I am trying to publish a Pinterest Catalogue for one of my clients but it was rejected twice for the reason of "Merchant offers services rather than products".

My client sells digital products and has a clear return policy for each of their products. On my first appeal, I added links to all policies and requested a review of them, which was denied again. The same message "Merchant offers services rather than products" and not other comments.

I found on Pinterest examples like these https://www.pinterest.com/pin/560698222369536624/ where they are selling an online course and their catalogs are approved and they are VMP approved.

Now I have only one appeal left.

Could anyone give me some recommendations?

Thanks!
1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@pinadvertising 

Hi there I read your post and I am going to share a Blog Post written by another Pioneer that you may find useful How to Get Started as a Product Seller on Pinterest I am also going to tag her in as she is really knowledgeable and maybe able to provide additional information @andrealidesigns 

I was a merchant at one time with Pinterest through Shopify back in 2016 and at that time many people began to sell their products | services on Pinterest I am wondering if some of the companies you are seeing offering services were original participants and have sort of been brought forward over time - just a thought.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@pinadvertising 

Hi there I read your post and I am going to share a Blog Post written by another Pioneer that you may find useful How to Get Started as a Product Seller on Pinterest I am also going to tag her in as she is really knowledgeable and maybe able to provide additional information @andrealidesigns 

I was a merchant at one time with Pinterest through Shopify back in 2016 and at that time many people began to sell their products | services on Pinterest I am wondering if some of the companies you are seeing offering services were original participants and have sort of been brought forward over time - just a thought.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

2 Kudos