Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Catalog Getting Disapproved

jemorafashions
Just visiting

Hi everyone, I have been trying to get the approval by connecting my shopify catalog, but Pinterest rejected and I have only one more time left to appeal. These are the 2 errors I get on Pinterest catalog "Merchant's domain age does not meet minimum requirement" and "Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements". 

My domain age is 2 months old, and I have to wait for another month to get over it ( that I do understand ). However the issue with that my website does not meet minimum website quality requirments is really frustrating. My website has quality images, all plagairism free unique content for product descriptions and all the web pages etc. Could someone help me find the issue on my website www.jemorafashions.com ? I have only one chance left to appeal, so someones help will be highly appreciated. Thank you. 

Kind regards, 

Philipp Mueller

1 Kudo
14 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@jemorafashions 

I just saw your post and I'm sorry you are having difficulty with becoming a Verified Merchant.

I took a look at your website and it appears to be okay.

I am tagging a Pinterest Manager @PinterestBrad for additional insight and some assistance.

I would encourage you not to re-submit until you have determined the issue as you pointed out you only have one chance left.

I hope this will help you on your journey to becoming verified. Please let me know how you make out.

Lisa

2 Kudos
jemorafashions
Just visiting

Thank you very much for your kind response Lisa. It is really nice of you. Actually today in the morning I re-submitted for final appeal, as my domain age is 3 months old for today. I completely redesigned the site, and did everything as per the guidelines. Hopefully, @PinterestBrad could take a look at my site https://www.jemorafashions.com  and approve it. Thank you very much all. 

Kind regards, 

Philipp Mueller

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@jemorafashions 

Hi I’m glad to hear it!

I wish you the best of luck please come back and share what happened.

thank you for the follow have followed you back.

Lisa

2 Kudos
jemorafashions
Just visiting

@bodymindmood @PinterestLucy @PinterestMoe @PinterestBrad 

Hi, I applied for the merchant program a few days back, it was the last chance I had to appeal. They still rejected me saying  "Merchant's domain age does not meet minimum requirement"  even when my domain age is over 3 months. 

Also, another issue they mention is that "Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements" 

I redesigned my entire website and followed all the merchant guidelines to make sure that there are no: 

• Improper grammar, excessive or glaring spelling or typos
  • Fuzzy or grainy images
  • Unoriginal content within the “about us” section or product descriptions
  • No Stock images
  • Have multiple ads or pop-ups you cannot close

This is my website www.jemorafashions.com . It is really upsetting that they still reject my website.

Kind regards, 

Philipp Mueller

2 Kudos
jemorafashions
Just visiting

Dear Pinterest Managers @PinterestLucy @PinterestMoe @PinterestBrad @PinterestBreno ,
can anyone please respond to my above post? I am trying to get in touch with Pinterest support but no luck. I tried emailing them many times but never respond. It is really sad that no one in the Pinterest support team is helping here. Please be kind to take a look at this situation. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
jemorafashions
Just visiting

@PinterestJoan @PinterestJanice @PinterestAnna @PinterestAlia @PinterestElisabeth @PinterestCatharina @PinterestGabby @PinterestGeorgina @PinterestGabriella @PinterestMyriah @PinterestMargot @PinterestMarcela @PinterestSofia @PinterestSupport 

Hi, I applied for the merchant program a few days back, it was the last chance I had to appeal. They still rejected me saying  "Merchant's domain age does not meet minimum requirement"  even when my domain age is over 3 months. 

Also, another issue they mention is that "Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements" 

I redesigned my entire website and followed all the merchant guidelines to make sure that there are no: 

• Improper grammar, excessive or glaring spelling or typos
  • Fuzzy or grainy images
  • Unoriginal content within the “about us” section or product descriptions
  • No Stock images
  • Have multiple ads or pop-ups you cannot close

This is my website www.jemorafashions.com . It is really upsetting that they still reject my website. Please be kind to review my site and approve it on Pinterest. Thank you.

Kind regards, 

Philipp Mueller

0 Kudos
AllTheKewtStickers
Just visiting

I had someone email me back from pinterest and say I needed to wait 9 months - I will try to see if I can find that email.

0 Kudos
jemorafashions
Just visiting

9 months?? My goodness. 

0 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jemorafashions, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team is currently experiencing heavy volumes and will need additional time to review your account. Our support team will be sure to respond to your email as soon as they can. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the guidelines, you can review them here. Thank you for your patience at this time!

1 Kudo