Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pending Approval Through Shopify

wallplates

I have been trying to connect our successful Shopify-based business and enable our product catalog to publish to Pinterest. At first we were denied due to "Merchant's returns policy is unclear or unavailable" (which was not the case). In our appeal where we provided sufficient evidence that our return policy IS clear, we received a notice that they would look back into it which could take 24 to 48 hours. This was weeks ago.

How can we speak with a real person to get this issue resolved. Our website has thousands of household items and nothing about our website goes against Pinterest's guideline.

Thank you in advance for any support this community can provide.

1 Kudo
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@wallplates 

I read your post and I'm sorry its taking so long to get a response.

I wasn't able to see your website - but based on your post I would just make sure that your Return Policy is "crystal clear" and that it includes a Telephone Number | Email Address (same email address you use for your site + Pinterest + REALLY CLEAR instructions on how to Return an item if there is an issue including time frames for Returns.

Remember that Pinterest is a Third Party and they want to ensure that you are Reputable (not to say that you aren't) but if there is a problem they don't want to be responsible for anything - that is the truth.

As for the amount of time you have been waiting what I have heard is that the Team is really busy and have a lot of volume so its taking them longer to get back with responses and while I know that isn't what you want to hear it definitely explains why its taking more time.

I hope this helps a little bit - please come back and share any updates.

Lisa

0 Kudos