Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements for Catalog

pressurebands
Just visiting

Hi all, 

Trying to figure out why Pinterest keeps denying us for their catalog. 

Their first reason was "We recommend ensuring that your domain has an authentic 'About Us' section, functional social media links and up to date contact information" 

And then we appealed because our website has all of the above.

Then their second reply was "Review our Merchant Guidelines for more detailed information on how you can get your products on Pinterest" and they didn't provide any more information. 

Not sure why they're denying us and I'm not sure what to do. We only have one appeal left. 

Our website is pressurebands (dot) com

Thanks so much, 

Ramona 

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue. In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies
kitsonliving
Just visiting

We're having the same problem and no one is getting back to us.  It's been over 4 months.

0 Kudos
shopstyleswithkj

Have either of you been able to get this resolved? I am having the same exact issue. I finally got approved then less than 48 got this

Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirement.

i have emailed them just now but I haven’t done anything differently since I was reinstated. 

0 Kudos
kaysmars
Just visiting

hi can you help me about that i have same exact issue pleas help me abouth that thanks 

0 Kudos
keyaiiramade

Same issue here as well!! 

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue. In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations.

0 Kudos
keepdoggiesafe

Hi,

I am having the same issue. After reviewing the Merchant Guidelines, I cannot figure out where I would be in violation of the terms. Is it possible for Pinterest to give a specific example of the violation?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @keepdoggiesafe and welcome to the PBC! 😄 

You can find some reasons that may lead to a violation on our Merchant Guidelines

0 Kudos
keepdoggiesafe

Thank you for the reply! After reviewing the Merchant Guidelines, I do not see how my feed is in violation. Can Pinterest provide a specific example such as 'Poor product images' or 'typos on product page'? Otherwise, I could spend months updating my website and still not address the exact issue for the disapproval!

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

@keepdoggiesafe I understand your frustration. If you feel like your feed is not in violation, I would recommend reaching out to our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these.

Please work with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts.

I wish there was more I could do here but they are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

1 Kudo