Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements and VMP team blocked my information

Linenlooks
Posts regularly

We were selling as verified account for over 2 years. But 6 month ago our Verified account was suspended. It showed a few bugs on Pinterest and even though we verified those bugs, they didn't fix it. Right now I just keep getting the warning "Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements". We have done everything to fix this but no improvement. Please help me! I think that Pinterest bots are not working well. 

When I went to submit a ticket, your team blocked my information, can you help me? 

My account is : https://www.pinterest.com/Linenlooks/

1 Kudo
3 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Linenlooks! 🙂 

The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. If you have any questions about the Merchant Guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. I hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
heatherfarrisco
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Linenlooks I do see a missing shipping policy in the footer of the site. I would also make your about page more about the company, when you started and how you aim to help people find the clothing you sell. 

Other than that my main question would be what country is your business located and what country is your Pinterest account classified as? Make sure to cross reference those to things to the merchant guidelines as they will tell you if you are in a place that allows the VMP & catalog access.

0 Kudos
Linenlooks
Posts regularly

But your team block my account use help center, when i submit help ticket , it show 

Oh, no...

We didn't get your message. Please try again, or email support-backup@pinterest.com  (this email no work)

your team block my account use help center, why 

0 Kudos